Personal Injury Medical Expert Consultants
The best in medicine to assist injury attorneys
Personal injury lawyers have only one opportunity to get the best possible result for each client. The right medical expert can make all the difference.
For over 38 years, Rieback Medical-Legal Consultants has been working with many of America’s finest personal injury attorneys, including numerous presidents of ATLA/AAJ and state trial lawyer associations. Our network of medical experts is available to assist with all types of injury cases, including personal injury, products liability, toxic tort, work injury, and wrongful death matters.
Trained, experienced expert witnesses for all aspects of a personal injury case
Our medical consultants are highly qualified, Board-Certified physicians with the experience needed to provide highly effective expert testimony in support of your case. We work with both plaintiff and defense attorneys on all aspects of injury cases, including:
- Mechanisms of injury: our medical experts can use their knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics to opine on the cause of an injury and help a jury understand what happened.
- Medical treatment: our physicians can assess the cost of treatment for the victim’s injuries, including short-term and long-term costs and potential complications.
- Medical restrictions: the right medical expert can help a jury understand how an injury can affect a victim’s day-to-day life and capacity to work or care for their family.
- Long-term prognosis: our medical professionals have the knowledge and experience to opine on a victim’s long-term medical outlook, including the likelihood of future surgery or other medical complications.
- Pain and suffering: by describing particular symptoms in detail, the right medical expert can make a significant impact on a case for non-economic damages.
Our medical professionals are available for both consultation and deposition or trial testimony if required. We also offer expert witness educational training if necessary.
Learn more about how our medical consultants can strengthen your personal injury case. Contact us today to speak with a member of our team about your case.